Springfield EMP 40 S&W The Good? The Bad?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I have the 9mm. I LOVE IT! I never thought I would say that about a 9. But it's nice to have a smaller 1911 to carry now and then. I would think the .40 would be a little more snappy, but if it's not your first trip to the rodeo, you won't mind a bit.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I carry one daily. It is snappier than the 9, but not bad. Great gun. I carry in a Crossbreed Supertuck or Galco Stinger. The 40 is heavier, due to the steel frame. The 9 has an alloy frame. Nice sites. Good trigger. Reliable. Accurate for a 3" barrel. I like mine.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2011
    Greene County
    I carry one daily. It is snappier than the 9, but not bad. Great gun. I carry in a Crossbreed Supertuck or Galco Stinger. The 40 is heavier, due to the steel frame. The 9 has an alloy frame. Nice sites. Good trigger. Reliable. Accurate for a 3" barrel. I like mine.

I love to hear that...I just ordered the Crossbreed Super Tuck the same time I ordered the Pistol...Is the Holster comfortable???

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2011
    Greene County
    I have always carried a Colt Combat Commander (approximately 10 years) in paddle holster. Love the thing to death! Looking forward to this little thing hope it turns out to be better than expected. Thanks for the input!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2011
    Greene County
    I own a gun store ( sorry not suppose to say that here...) but...I see alot of stuff if you know what I mean. After getting a little fatter and doing more driving, I thought this would be a good replacement for my old faithfull, and maybe even more comfortable.

Top Bottom