WTS: Springfield TRP Operator LNIB! (Lots of Pics)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MPD179

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    I have a LNIB... Springfield TRP Operator up for sale. This is the most sought after production 1911 made. This beast has all the bells and whistles found in most custom 1911s. She comes with all the factory stuff... Box, holster, magazine carrier, and misc paperwork. I am the second owner and picked it up on a trade last April. The original owner said he might have put 200 rounds through it. She has sat in my safe since I acquired it and I have not fired her. I will include three (3) magazines ( two factory & one Wilson Combat) in this sale. I do have other accessories for the weapon such as RCS holsters with light attachments, and a drop leg Safariland 6004 holster at an additional cost.

I am willing to drive up to an hour from Merrillville to complete a sale. Must have IN DL/LTCH to prove your a resident in Indiana. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm mainly looking for cash to fund another purchase. The TRP Operator is not readily available and require being put on a waiting list to purchase. I'm asking $1400.00 for this gun. You can find them on gunbroker for a couple hundred more than what I'm selling for.

Enough of the boring stuff... Here are the pics!

thanks!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom