Please reply by conversation.

VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Springfield XD-S 3.3 (9MM) subcompact with extras SOLD

********SOLD********

Round Count is right around 200, I can't remember the exact number.

The Good:

Comes with 2 mags ( one 7 round flush fitting , one 8 round extended ), large and small back straps, 2 additional fiber optic front sight inserts ( one red, one green ),mag adapter for the larger backstrap, nice factory hard case and factory cleaning brush. Comes with all the factory paperwork including the warranty registration card (which is still blank). Also, this pistol was manufactured after the recall so it's good to go.

The Bad:

There is a small ding on the lower right side of the frame by the rail and a small ding on the end of the recoil rod face ( see photos below). They do not affect the function of the gun and they are not really even noticeable at a glance, but in the interest of full disclosure I mentioned it and included the photos.

$300 cash only. Face to face in the Indianapolis area. We can complete a bill of sales if you like or we can just show each other our LTCH so that way we both know that we are Indiana residents and not convicted felons.

The only reason I'm selling it is to fund another gun project that I want to finish ASAP, so I won't be able hold the gun for anyone. First one that can meet me with $300 cash takes it home. This will go fast, good luck.

XDS 1.jpg XDS 2.jpg XDS 3.jpg XDS 4.jpg XDS 5.jpg XDS 6.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom