• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    That's definitely worth it, I haven't owned one since they first came out years ago. It was my first handgun I had bought brand new. Xd9 sub. Now I want a 9mm xds. Or another 45 wouldn't hurt.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I just bought on for the wife last week at the LGS, $504. I am sure that I could have maybe saved a few bucks elsewhere, but this was in stock, and better than the prices I have been seeing elsewhere. A few dollars + - on the gun itself, I have found, is inconsequential compared to the amount of money spent on accessories and ammo over the life of the gun. The convenience of being able to hold it in hand before purchase, and walk out the door with it in hand are well worth the few extra dollars spent.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    I just bought on for the wife last week at the LGS, $504. I am sure that I could have maybe saved a few bucks elsewhere, but this was in stock, and better than the prices I have been seeing elsewhere. A few dollars + - on the gun itself, I have found, is inconsequential compared to the amount of money spent on accessories and ammo over the life of the gun. The convenience of being able to hold it in hand before purchase, and walk out the door with it in hand are well worth the few extra dollars spent.

Just can't bring myself to buy online for this very reason.

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    If I could find one in 9mm for under $500 I'd be interested. Seems every one I see is at $599 though and for that much I'll get the shield. I still keep looking though.

lilruckus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Indy
    If I could find one in 9mm for under $500 I'd be interested. Seems every one I see is at $599 though and for that much I'll get the shield. I still keep looking though.

I picked up a XDS 9mm from ZX Gun this past 1500. It was $479. Everyone else had it much higher.

Top Bottom