• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yea!! Sent mine in on 9-4, received 9-6. Status changed this afternoon to FIXED!! Hopefully I get a shipping/tracking info email soon. :D
    Reminds me of waiting for the ice cream truck to pass the house when I was a kid. Sitting, waiting, hoping, praying. Then finally getting your hands on that ice cold delicious , , , what was I talking about agian?

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    As I posted here Friday, mine was fixed. Today status changed to shipped, tracking says it will be home Thursday!

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Sent both of mine back on 9/3. Got one back before Halloween, the other shortly after. Took both to the range - they shot just fine. All in all, a minor inconvenience.

3floydsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Highland
    I sent mine in on 9/3, got it back today. I took it to the range and all felt good. I did have one misfire, a first for this gun, but it may have been ammo related. I am hoping so anyway.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Waiting....and waiting.....and waiting....gun received on 9/5 and finally status got changed to fixed this past weekend.....more waiting.....and waiting....

NyhtRyder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2013
    Indy
    1 failed attempt to deliver mine today by fedEx. My wife was here and says they didn't even bother to knock on the door, just left a tag.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    1 failed attempt to deliver mine today by fedEx. My wife was here and says they didn't even bother to knock on the door, just left a tag.
    I've heard alot of complaints about FedEx drivers doing stuff like that. I think they already have that tag filled out before they even come to the door. That's why I don't deal with FedEx normally but there was no choice in this case.

Mycroft

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis area
    I sent mine back on 9/4, received on 9/6. On Saturday afternoon, the status was changed to fixed and I received it about 2:30 pm today (11/13).
    The FedEx driver said that he'd delivered several packages like mine lately, but didn't know what it was.

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010

Mine is due in tomorrow, and I will be beyond pissed if they pulled this, as I took the whole day off work to be here just to receive. Since I have heard of this a few times, I just stuck a note on my door "FEDEX, I am home waiting for this package, KNOCK!"

A buddy at work thought he sees the truck come thru his hood about lunch time normally, so worked in the morning and tried to time it out... he missed the truck by 6 minutes according to the note that was left by the driver

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I've heard alot of complaints about FedEx drivers doing stuff like that. I think they already have that tag filled out before they even come to the door. That's why I don't deal with FedEx normally but there was no choice in this case.

Yeah, cuz FEDEX hates to deliver boxes. They love to hang on to them as long as they can. :rolleyes:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Yeah, cuz FEDEX hates to deliver boxes. They love to hang on to them as long as they can. :rolleyes:

Most of my business shipping has been through UPS, but occasionally things get sent to me fedex and more than once I have walked to the end of the driveway to find a hang tag on my open gate, which I had left open so they could drive up to the house.

ssmith512

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Oaklandon
    More yea for me!!! Got my shipping/tracking info yesterday. Gun will be delivered tomorrow (11-15-13)!

If you see an incredibly handsome, super polite guy shopping at Simon Malls this Holiday season, fear not, it is just me and I will be CC'ing. :D

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sorry you took it so hard. Did'nt mean to diss FedEx but the fact still remains. I have experienced it myself as well as others. I'm sure it's not a FedEx corporate policy to prolong the delivery of packages but it does happen with some of their drivers. Although not perfect either I have had better luck with UPS. That's all I'm saying.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I received my XDs 45 today. To my surprise it came in a new box with a new owners manual, my Talon grip intact and to top it all off a spiffy new 7 round magazine and extra spacer. It was a screwed up way to do a recall but they did make it right by me. I have to take it to the range this weekend to make sure it is still as reliable as it was pre-fix. I really like this pistol, nice size, recoil is not too bad and it shoots the tried and true .45 ACP. Glad to have it back home safe and sound to rest next to it's bigger brothers in the safe (the few times I'm not carrying it).

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Received my repaired XDS 45 today. While it was gone, I bought a second one to "tide me over", it has not been "upgraded". I dry fired and shot both at the range today, I can't say that I feel a difference. I will say I am by far not a professional shooter, but I am 100% satisfied with the fixed one, and packed up #2 to send to Springfield tomorrow...

I put a couple hundred rounds though it with zero issue. Included 3 different types of target ammo, and 2 different types of self defense rounds

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rickyjohnson111
    Top Bottom