• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I've heard they're coming out in a few weeks any word of this is true and what kind of price they're gonna be? I was looking forward to the shield but after feeling one it felt good but the trigger seemed gritty so I figured ill wait for the xds

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Good luck! First they were supposed to be out in March. Then in April. Now the print ads show "now in stores." All the gun stores say "we don't know!" Prolly gonna be some long lines when they finally do appear.

sampo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    Owen County
    Say Wha? :bowdown:I'm a XDm 3.8 .40 owner, and I'm gonna have to check this :poop: out, 'cuz I'm gonna have to have one!:spend:I absolutely love this site! I find out the coolest stuff here. :ingo:

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I would have to say, not available at this time.
    Because, there aren't any on gunbroker yet.
    As soon as they hit the stores, somebody will have one there for $999.99 or MORE!

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    havnt heard anything about them. been looking at the springfield site recently. im picking up my first xd40 in the morning. pretty excited!

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Well, I was just guessing at the gunbroker price for a new XDs, but since there is still a KelTec PMR30 on there for.............$725.00 buy it now!

With gunbroker you just never know what some people will try and get out of a new pistol!

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    In the past I've owned the lc9 and I've shot the 709 and the pf9 and don't really care for it. I was gonna buy the shield until I held it and the trigger imo didn't feel good so i wait til I actually see a xds in person if its not out by June or so ill probably buy a xdm 3.8

mrp010

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    Granger IN
    I hear june/july so don't hold your breath. It could be several more months before there is much of a supply.

The SS one will be mine someday.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    The difference between Springfield's and S&W's marketing strategies on their new guns is interesting. Wonder why Springfield decided to go the "vapor ware" route?

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I guess I'm just plain stupid... I don't understand all of these hi-falollotin' marketing techniques...Either you have it for sale or you don't..... Just let me know what you are all about.

I want to buy your product...please don't jack me around.

woundedyak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    SouthSide
    The general "XD" fans have been asking for a single stack for years. Mainly for comp shooting. With the popularity of the LC9, SA went in that direction with it. Anytime SA answers the fans with what they want, they drag it out for ever. They announced the Range Officer and it was in stored like three weeks later. I have a feeling the XDs is going to be extremely popular. It will probably kill there XD sub compact line and put a good dent into the XDMsc. Being a SA fan, I will get one in a year or so oce the hype is gone and prices stabilize

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fUve02dIpo&feature=endscreen

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I am an XDM guy so I will definitely have to check out the XDS. I heard that gun shops that had demo models of the XDM 5.25 will be getting the XDS demo's in the next couple of weeks.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    heard that gun shops that had demo models of the XDM 5.25 will be getting the XDS demo's in the next couple of weeks.

I sure hope so...I'm compin' at the bit. :D

Top Bottom