• ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    How is it?

Got a new Spyderco Resilience and broke it in 2 days...A new record!
    Booooooo!

Seriously, went to loosen to clip to swap it, and the first two clip screws came out just fine, the third one stripped the head almost instantly with very little pressure...

Grrrr.... Hate sending something in like that, guess when I do that I'll go back to my little SOG for work, never let me down yet!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    How is it?

Got a new Spyderco Resilience and broke it in 2 days...A new record!
    Booooooo!

Seriously, went to loosen to clip to swap it, and the first two clip screws came out just fine, the third one stripped the head almost instantly with very little pressure...

Grrrr.... Hate sending something in like that, guess when I do that I'll go back to my little SOG for work, never let me down yet!

Call them and tell them what happened. I would think they would just send you a few new clip screws and you wouldn't be required to send them the knife. Let me know if you have any problems and I"ll see what I can do from my end.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Give 'em a call. I lost a few screws for my Delicas. Called them up and they sent a bunch out to me, no charge.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Call them and tell them what happened. I would think they would just send you a few new clip screws and you wouldn't be required to send them the knife. Let me know if you have any problems and I"ll see what I can do from my end.

Right on, I'm diggin the knife, had to cut some stuff at work and didn't think it did the job, looked down and the cut was done, I felt NO resistance, that's SHARP.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I would be surprised if they wanted the knife sent back. Like Brad said, they will most likely just mail you a couple.

The ONLY complaint I have about Spyderco is the replacement pocket clips are not free. I tear them off pretty regular, and have always been taken care of by Benchmade, Gerber, SOG, Emerson, KAI, etc. Still, I think they only cost about $7

Top Bottom