Square Up - the Square payment system, is anti gun.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    That is really too bad to hear... I use a Square Card Reader often.

It's too bad they had to open their STUPID mouth and decide not to support something that's been in American tradition since the beginning.

I'm going on a hunt for their Facebook Page now to see what kind of fun stuff has stirred up there.
    I also hope they go out of business. Woops. :)

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Thought I would bump this .... Greg Garrison, this am, was talking about "anti gun" banks, etc. Seems, there is an "operation" from the FEDS., and they are targeting different types of "small" business. EVEN Avon..... can you believe it ????? Eric Holder, and his "band of merry men", are out of control !!!!!

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Just send them an email about me and my family will void doing any business with this company and that I will tell all the people that I know to void also doing any business with them.

tomaustin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    these have been used at local gunshows.....we have one coming up in two weeks and i will poll the delegation on their use and what notice they received.....tom

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just looking at the link to the other post, Square doesn't really care, as long as you don't hand key a transaction. Lots of fraud cases are hand keys. Sell a gun, manual swipe, life is good! Hell, don't even tell Square what you are selling! To everyone that says drop'em, there are VERY few processors that will take on firearms transactions at all, so dropping someone just because they don't agree with you is like cutting off your nose to spite your face! SQuare requires an amount to be put in to process a transaction, you DO NOT have to say what the item is, so what they don't know won't hurt them, or you. Avoid hand keys, and all is well with the world! Have to hand key? Well you sold "machined parts"!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thought I would bump this .... Greg Garrison, this am, was talking about "anti gun" banks, etc. Seems, there is an "operation" from the FEDS., and they are targeting different types of "small" business. EVEN Avon..... can you believe it ????? Eric Holder, and his "band of merry men", are out of control !!!!!

Well you know...

220115921_fbe744219c.jpg

:laugh:

Top Bottom