• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've been a member a little over 3 years now. Lurked for many years before that. I joined to ask a question about a firearm in the gunsmith thread IIRC. It got answered and my firearm got fixed.

It didn't take long to get 50 quality post that I recall. I'm surprised anyone thought my posts are ever quality lol.
    One kid the members sent me here. Doc Indy. I worked with him and we had like interests. I was not a geek/interwebs guy so it took a while to get up to speed. The 1st 50 took a minute but once I figured it out and found some friends in here I know out in the real it was a breeze.
    In my time here the list of friends ( good solid friends) has expanded beyond any expectations I had and the learning curve has gone north vertically.
    Ingo has been good to me.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I've been a member a little over 3 years now. Lurked for many years before that. I joined to ask a question about a firearm in the gunsmith thread IIRC. It got answered and my firearm got fixed.

It didn't take long to get 50 quality post that I recall. I'm surprised anyone thought my posts are ever quality lol.
    Are you sure we think they are quality posts? ;)

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Apparently, as long as I don't cuss like a drunken sailor, who got kicked out of the wh***house, it is a quality post. I mean its INGO, not the Rhodes Scholar forum, for crying out loud. It does make for good entertainment sometimes, though.
    Yup...there's definitely some interesting statements and responses throughout the forum!
    Numbskull stupid and opinions that don't matter...but sometimes, still can be hilarious!

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Apparently, as long as I dont cuss like a drunken sailor, who got kicked out of the wh***house, it is a quality post. I mean its ingo, not the rhodes scholar forum, for crying out loud. It does make good entertainment sometimes, though.
    It took me a minute trying to figure out what a “drunken sailor who got kicked out of the Whitehouse” was a reference to! Lol

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom