• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    Does anyone on here have one of these yet? What is your experience? What do you and dont you like? Would it be possible to get together with someone to shoot sometime soon so I could try it out?

I have a SR9C and am very happy with it so i am very interested in purchasing an SR45 soon but would like shoot one first if possible.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsFr8ZFSQOw

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    well it is a ruger, and since they announced it at this years shot show, i think you might see the first one sometime next year!

i mean come, on it's ruger what do you really expect!

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    well it is a ruger, and since they announced it at this years shot show, i think you might see the first one sometime next year!

i mean come, on it's ruger what do you really expect!

Im pretty sure they are already out on the market. One went for sale here used a couple weeks ago.

klrbear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    A buddy of mine purchased one 2 weeks ago at Top Guns in Terre Haute. I don't know if they have any more but at least it is out.

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    I bought an SR 45 just over a month ago. It has quickly become a favorite. The gun is tight, shoots anything you put in it and more accurate than you would expect for an out of the box 1911.
    I don't have the refined taste of some of our members but I say you can not go wrong. It is a lot of very good pistol for the price.

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    I bought an SR 45 just over a month ago. It has quickly become a favorite. The gun is tight, shoots anything you put in it and more accurate than you would expect for an out of the box 1911.
    I don't have the refined taste of some of our members but I say you can not go wrong. It is a lot of very good pistol for the price.

Your not too far away in Marion, would you mind getting together in a couple weeks to shoot?

Top Bottom