• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Kveldulf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Tippecanoe County
    I have a gently used SR9c (black slide) for sale or trade. It has had about 300 rounds through it in total. I mostly used it at the range, though I carried it a few times in the Crossbreed holster (which is right-handed). There is no holster wear on the gun, and the leather on the Crossbreed holster has some scuffs from use. The gun is in good condition and has the standard 10-round magazine with pinky rest, an extra 17-round magazine, and a speed loader. I am the original owner. Unfortunately, I do not have any photos, but I will answer any reasonable questions any potential buyers have. It's a good gun, just not quite what I was looking for when I got it. I'm asking $400 OBO. I feel this is fair as a new SR9c is $400 on budsgunshop.com, and the price of a horsehide Crossbreed supertuck is upwards of $80. That said, I would greatly prefer to trade for one of the following:
    1) A Ruger LC9
    2) Double-barreled 12 gauge shotgun. No preference for over/under or side by side.

TRADED

I will go +/- on cash on trades if it is necessary. I would prefer to deal with those in the Northwest Indiana/Lafayette area, but I am in Fort Wayne and northern Indy somewhat regularly.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom