• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    We need a clapping hands emotocon for this.

hurray.gif

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I remember reading the article about this guy when he was charged for the ko game and I said to myself, " this sack of **** needs to be shot and killed."

One less criminal on the streets now, thankfully.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I remember reading the article about this guy when he was charged for the ko game and I said to myself, " this sack of **** needs to be shot and killed."

One less criminal on the streets now, thankfully.
    It's difficult to expect any different type of behavior from this type of predator.
    IF the courts continue to do little to nothing about these behaviors it's just no deterrent to make them change their ways.

This is a great example of why the 2A must not be stepped on

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    The liberal mind: "Another child tragically killed by gun violence!"

The mind of someone NOT suffering from a mental illness: "Another POS getting justice at the hand of an armed, law-abiding citizen."

Good riddance!

Enjoy eternity in Hell, Demetrius, you evil, racist f&%#!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's difficult to expect any different type of behavior from this type of predator.
    IF the courts continue to do little to nothing about these behaviors it's just no deterrent to make them change their ways.

This is a great example of why the 2A must not be stepped on

At his age the courts are not set up to deal with his level of behavior.
    They just kick them back to the street. If they put together a sheet like this kid had they need to be treated in another manner and not juvenile court. Something else is required.

JRPLANE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Hagerstown, Indiana
    I don't care what the age is, When you commit an adult crime, you get an adult punishment. If one of these young criminals kill your loved one is it not as bad because they were under age? Live like a preditor and pay the price.
    I'm done!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't care what the age is, When you commit an adult crime, you get an adult punishment. If one of these young criminals kill your loved one is it not as bad because they were under age? Live like a preditor and pay the price.
    I'm done!

I believe treatment as an adult is warranted in these cases of continuous criminal activity. Enough is enough.

Let these young thugs spend some time in adult penile (really) institutions and they too can where someones ring. Fitting punishment for predatory life style that only ends in death or prison.

Again...repeat offender.....move to the front of the line.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Does that happen even when the dead person broke into a house?

We see it all of the time when it's a SD situation in public, but that's a stretch even for the race card players.

It's bound to happen sooner or later regardless of the circumstances when the person who goes to the morgue meets specific racial criteria and the person who sent them there matches other specific racial criteria.

Facts, logic, and reality don't seem to affect it much. Let's not forget that the race card was recently played trying to impugn the Second Amendment of all things!

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    The "poor young man" made his first mistake by doing this in the state of Missouri. Dang, boy, hop the train, steal a car or whatever and get thee to Illinois. Don't stop in East St. Louis 'cause you probably have a better chance of banging on the door of another ganger and getting shot with his stolen gun. Keep going to the end of the line on the Metro. Then steal a car and go a little farther east until you find a Smart car or cute little VW with the daisy in a cup on the dash in a driveway. Knock on the door and smack down the little guilt ridden Sociology major reading a touchy feely book on white guilt.

Play the percentages. Oh, yeah. You probably flunked that in school.

Top Bottom