• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    I have a used Stable Lift 3 jack system for a pick up truck camper.

Link is the one I have: Stable Lift - camper jacks, camper jack, electric camper jack, electronic camper lift, truck camper, truck campers, atwood camper jacks, barker camper jacks, norco camper jacks, fulton camper jacks, titan camper jacks, hijacker camper jacks

This was on my camper when I bought it and I removed it only because I personally didn't care for it, it works fine, we don't use the camper enough to need it, the camper for us is an at home get away to have quiet here at the house.

This has been used and will need a little paint, and the under frame attachments (Buy or build) to use it to actually hold the camper in the truck instead of the normal anchors everybody with out the system uses. I didn't use the lift to secure the camper in the truck, I used the old anchor way.

You will need to replace the lower bracket bolts (bottom perimeter frame that goes on the ground) after you fit it to your set up, the piping slides inside of itself so you can adjust it to your truck and camper size.

When I used it I didn't have a big enough battery (Amp hours) to really move it that fast, as I said the camper for us is a get away right here at the house. (With the plus side of being able to go mobile if things get bad)

This is located in Petersburg, Indiana, message me you can come by and take a look at it if you want, see it work, and get an idea if it is what your looking for.

The current new pricing is $2800.00, However since I have to put a price on it $500.00 obo.

Trades possible for the right .308 bolt gun, .44 lever action, .44 revolver (6-8" barrrel), Beowulf upper? List isn't inclusive, always interested in something interesting, 12ga Autoloader?
    Partial trades okay, I still need a Flat top upper with M4 cuts, a BCG, charging handle, forward assist, carbine buffer w/spring and dust cover to finish one of my AR projects.

I am not looking for perfect, most all my weapons are utility guns, thay get used, scratched and shot, will accept the same in a trade.

I can deliver depending on the deal and how far.

View attachment 3354

View attachment 3355

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom