• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock23od

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Stag is one of the best bang for the buck. I have two and have had several other Ar's even ones everyone likes to say are the best. Well I still have my two Stags and the other ones are gone and I don't miss them.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Stag was my first AR. I had the gas rings on the bolt carrier group break on my after around 400 rounds but they sent me some replacement ones quickly. Last time I took it out I had a casing fail to eject and was jammed in the barrel. So I'm hoping that it's not connected to the gas rings and there is something funky with my bolt carrier group. I think its likely due to using some older steel case ammo that I was using. Either way I still like my rifle and as beginner rifles go it's a good one.

I've added a front rail system to mine and am looking to added a Vortex sight once I get to the range again to confirm there aren't issues with my BCG. But the warranty people responded quickly with the gas rings which I considered a plus with the lifetime warranty.

vedearduff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Ran to Beech Grove firearms at lunch. Walked out with a Stag model 2. They are doing a fire sale right now so got an extra $50 off.
    You will be pleased with this rifle. I also have a Stag M2, I added a few MagPul parts and an Aimpoint PRO. Here is a photo of the current configuration.

StagM2WithXDmWeb_zps5252a05b.jpg

Top Bottom