• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I understand "parole", but I guess I thought "warrant" = hauled in. So when OP said he found warrants out for him, I figured now that they know where he is, he wouldn't be there long. Huh.

Some warrants just sit there. If you are pulled over, they show up. If police are called to your house, they show up.
    Once in a while, they get overtime pay from somewhere, and for a day or two, go around trying to execute the warrants on hundreds of people.
    But generally, they wait for you to F up, and catch you that way.

Miss a court date for writing bad checks..... when you get pulled over for speeding, you are going to jail. But they probably won't go to your house to get you.
    (happened to a brother)

Yeah, he also doesn't HAVE to hide behind the trash cans and crap his pants every time he thinks about confronting the guy...but he still does.

Well TB, you're not in his situation. We're just seeing what he types.
    But I've had to deal with guano impaired people, one of the reasons I carry.
    Talking to them "like a man", good way to NEED to draw that gun.
    Some won't care. Some will assume you won't draw.
    But talk to them............ won't work on some people.

Hard to tell how they are.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Ive been on this site awhile and appreciate all the opinions and know whole hearted that my weapon would be a LAST resort, I would turn and run if possible and not be afraid to say so! .

Isn't the title of this thread "Stand your ground" If this guy is so big as you claim him to be he probably can't run very fast. Since you are so much smaller it shouldn't be difficult to keep him from running you down.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Well to start off, I love this site and have learned a lot from it! This is a long story so strap in. Back in my early 20's I worked for a car lot and my boss was kinda shady. Over the years I met a few of his friends and one of them we will call "Sneeze" so sneeze is a very shady character who was just released from prison, hes about 6'7 and 300lbs. The best way I can describe him is debow from the movie friday. Anyways he ended up getting busted in fort wayne back in 2003 with like 6 kilos of cocaine and weed and was on a high speed chase etc. I guess he was selling to undercover officers. So he has been in prison for the last 10 years and over that time I would get a phone call or someone would get word to me that I needed to come put money on his books or that I owed him money. I later found out that after he was locked up someone broke into his residence and he thought it was me and they took some items. This guy has people fear him thru intimidation and I would always hang up if he ever got ahold of me. Well it gets even weirder as now he moved into the house directly across the street from me. I saw him out one night and he yelled over at me and I just ignored him and locked up my vehicle and went back in. Anyways I have a family now, and no way am associated or want to be associated with this unsavory character. I have talked to a couple people and am considering a restraining order. I also know there may be some officers on here that can maybe help possibly too? I have my CCW permit and am afraid hes going to approach me on my property when im coming or going one of these days. The guy is twice my size and am I within my legal right to protect myself if he starts coming at me on my property? Any suggestions you guys may have would be great and if you have questions on the story I can answer them in better detail. Its so weird bc the lady who bought the house just moved in last November, I met her(divorced) and her kids and they seemed nice, then over the winter I kept seeing this BMW parked outside and now its nicer outside I find out its Big Sneeze and Im assuming this lady is his girlfriend! Of all the luck for new neighbors! thanks and i hope my rambling post made some sense
    This sounds like your mistake. Not telling you what to do, but for future reference, choose your company carefully. You have no control over who you work with or who takes up residence around you but what you do have control of is, who you run with. Call it what you will.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I met a few of his friends

"Sneeze"

busted
    6 kilos of cocaine and weed

I would get a phone call ... I needed to come put money on his books

or that I owed him money.
    I have to ask. Not that I think I'll get an answer that isn't internety driven...but...

Were you using/buying? Why did *you* get a call for money? Why was it said that *you* owed him money?
    Did you? Owe him money? That didn't get paid before he was busted?

Just curious.

Because I can't think of a single other reason why a busted dealer would get a message to anyone that they owed them money. Maybe there are tons of reasons...so clue me.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    25g9qjb.jpg

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Anyways not that I needed to prove anything to the internet but some people thought I was making all this up. I also printed out his criminal history as I found it on mycase.in.gov. Now after hearing this let me know how many would just go over and have a beer with the guy

99 - Battery causing bodily injury
    01 - two counts of battery A and one disorderly conduct
    01 - Dealing marijuana, possesion of controlled sub and reckless possesion
    03 - Dealing in coaine 4 federal charges, and resisting

anyways I will keep thread updated but kinda feel like after he gets served if he hasnt been already he will just back off and go about his business and leave me the hell outta it.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Interesting. They issue this under "stalking" as the offence? Seems like the only thing that applies, unless he sexually assaulted your employee...which, come on, totally could happen with an ex con.

Served yet?

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Yea there were 3 other options but mostly related to domestic violence, stalking was the closest charge that I could find that applied. I also did find the video of him coming on my property and leaving my property when he intimidated my employee, unfortunately i did not have a camera in the location of where the intimidation took place but i have him coming and going from my yard and that should be enough along with my employees collaboration of the story if it has to go in front of a judge, if he contests it. I dont know if he has been served Ive been checking the cameras to see if a sheriff is over there but I have no seen one yet. It should be soon if not already, I think they did say they will email or call me when he gets served.....I think

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    When they serve him won't they go ahead and pick him up on the warrant he has out ? You would think, why not if they are there ! ?

As far as indianamostwanted.com records show he DOES NOT have a warrant, it was someone else with same name, his name is very common first and last

Top Bottom