• philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    3032-16142.gif
    Beat me to it!
    [video=youtube;RWWHVFyk6dg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWWHVFyk6dg[/video]

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Since this thread is apparently a place to share things that ought never be said in a public forum, I watched that movie about a month ago...

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    :): This is exactly how I have pictured 'Sneeze' in my mind the entire thread...
    Does fake Sneeze have a lazy eye? Does real Sneeze? Did the real OP owe the real Sneeze some drug money? Did he owe it to the fake Sneeze? INGO may never know...because even after bringing it up (again) and being quoted (more than once), OP has chosen to skip right over the question.

th

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Maybe OP has monkey lady on his ignore list like everyone else does :p

So I'll ask....is this over a drug debt? Or did you actually steal something from him while he was in the can?

zhigdon91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    southside indy
    I have read through most of these comments and I must say that 1 it seems pretty immature to get a restraining order on an individual without actually having a conversation with that person first. For all you know he just want to hear your side of the story. 2 for you to just go get a restraining order with out ever talking to him about what he wants it kind of looks to me like you are guilty of something and don't want to deal with the consequence. I can only speak for me but I know that getting a restraining order would be one of my last resorts as all this does is make you look guilty and scared having never actually talked to an individual. And as for his size that scares my dad always said son the bigger they are the harder they fall.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I want to know what he wants to talk to you about ? Send me a PM of where he lives "Name address ect." and I will go talk to him for you and see whats going on, then I will let you know where you stand with this guy.... That just seems to be the easiest way to do it.... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE WANTS !!!!!!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I want to know what he wants
    By now, we all do.

TRUE STORY:

We were helping folks move into a new apartment.
    The shared wall between them and their neighbor started BOOMING with bass...playing LOUD music.
    The freakin' floors and walls were shaking and after a bunch of snippets of shreds from heavy metal stuff, the choice song was changed to "Don't Come Around Here".
    Now the guy we were helping move was pissed. More and more ticked every minute. He was turning all shades of fire engine red and saying he wasn't gonna stand for that and how dare the neighbors and he was going to call the landlord, complain, and get out of the lease...along with calling the cops.
    Not ONCE did he consider knocking on their damn door. So I said, "Dude! Just wait a second!!!"...I walked to their door and banged on it hard enough they could hear it over the pounding music and they immediately snapped it off and opened the door.
    I said, "Hi...we're doing some 'moving in' over here and wondered if you could tone it down a bit so we can hear each other."
    The dude was extremely apologetic and said, "Oh! We thought we had this floor to ourselves...it's been so empty. We had no idea anyone else was up here...I'm very sorry! We'll keep it down! Sorry!!"... and they did.

How can we apply this to OP?
    Hmm.....

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom