• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Tried to send a PM about getting a update on what happened in court and this is what I got... Cole46845 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. So we may never know ????

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    If we're going with the Silence of the Lambs theme...

[video=youtube_share;tDgS6qLsVM4]http://youtu.be/tDgS6qLsVM4[/video]

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Sorry I havent updated in awhile. I am still waiting on judge to issue a decision on whether or not the protective order will stand. I came with my witness who was my employee that "sneeze" approached and threatened. "Sneeze" brought one "character" withness, his witness was a friend of his he met in jail and provided information that he knew me and was trying to say what a great guy "sneeze" is. The judged literally laughed at him and couldnt understand why he was there. We explained each others sides of story. For people who are so worried if I broke into his house or not "sneeze" confirmed I dont owe him any money to the judge, he also confirmed that all I "HAD" to do was contact him and he would have let everything go by. The judge also acknowledged that he doesnt understand why "sneeze" wont just leave me alone. He also confirmed that "sneeze" is a intimidating person in just the way he looks. Sneeze tried to play the victim card saying that he been judged his whole life and poor him when in reality he uses his size to scare people and make them do what he wants. Anyways I will update when the court decision comes in. should be anytime but Im assuming hes looking into the history of everything. It was crazy but for a guy who has been to court so much he looked like a complete idiot and brought nothing to prove his defense. I on the other hand had photos, video of him on my property, dates of when he called and a RELEVANT witness! It was pretty funny watching him look stupid. So ask away with questions im sure, I also cleared my inbox

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Dude, glad you're OK.

I have to say, he probably has a habit of looking dumb in front of judges, given his record.

Sounds like that order will stand.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    It honestly has, I told him and the judge I just want to be left alone and raise my family, I knew him 10 years ago and dont have a word to say to him now. Ive been outside when he has and he doesnt even look over anymore when before he would sit and stare and give ****ty looks, I think its over with him

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    For people who are so worried if I broke into his house or not "sneeze" confirmed I dont owe him any money to the judge, he also confirmed that all I "HAD" to do was contact him and he would have let everything go by.

sounds like what most of ingo said. it looks like he focused on you because he sees you as an easy target, not because you actually owe him anything.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Seems like many members were right,just talk to him and see if there was a way to clear things up.I know people do lie in court to make themselves look innocent,but you could've at least given the guy a chance.You have cameras on your house and you can pick up an audio recorder at Wal-Mart for $30,probably would've been cheaper than taking this route.Either way,glad things worked out and you're still among the living.

Top Bottom