• ...and so much more!
  • Tallenn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Thorntown
    Greetings everyone.

As I've mentioned, I recently moved here from Arizona. There, we have an organization that I belonged to that did basically the same thing on the state level that organizations like GOA and JPFO do on a national level: working to get anti-gun laws off the books, and getting pro-gun rights bills passed (notice I didn't include NRA). For example, they took full advantage of the windfall that happened when Obama appointed former governor Janet Napalitano to the cabinet, by getting several important gun rights things passed, like restaurant carry and a law similar to the parking lot bill currently making its way through the Indiana legislature. In the current session, they are pushing several more bills, including an Alaska-type carry law (no license required for any type of carry) usually referred to as "constitutional carry". It actually looks pretty good for passing, in fact.

So, my question is: is there some organization similar to that in Indiana?

ETA: It's called Arizona Citizen's Defense League, or AZCDL.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Greetings everyone.

As I've mentioned, I recently moved here from Arizona. There, we have an organization that I belonged to that did basically the same thing on the state level that organizations like GOA and JPFO do on a national level: working to get anti-gun laws off the books, and getting pro-gun rights bills passed (notice I didn't include NRA). For example, they took full advantage of the windfall that happened when Obama appointed former governor Janet Napalitano to the cabinet, by getting several important gun rights things passed, like restaurant carry and a law similar to the parking lot bill currently making its way through the Indiana legislature. In the current session, they are pushing several more bills, including an Alaska-type carry law (no license required for any type of carry) usually referred to as "constitutional carry". It actually looks pretty good for passing, in fact.

So, my question is: is there some organization similar to that in Indiana?

ETA: It's called Arizona Citizen's Defense League, or AZCDL.

www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org | The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Top Bottom