• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Sarahs story about Trump going to Iraq was really, really good. They have been playing clips of her speech on The Blaze this morning and I think she did a good job.

While the story was good, I was disappointed in her rebuttal in general. It was a golden opportunity to tell the truth to the American people about the harm this administration has done. The war on the oil industry, open borders, pork-laden spending, inflation, the weaponization of the DOJ and social media, etc ... These were all prime targets to tell it like it is.

I was expecting an attack dog with Sarah, and I got a politician talking about her cancer ordeal, Trump's Iraq trip, and what she's doing in Arkansas. Almost sounded like a future presidential campaign speech to me. IMHO.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Harris isn’t paying attention. Literally clapping two seconds into a sentence, catching herself, and stopping immediately.
    Harris is an idiot! She was put on the Biden ticket for one reason and one reason only; to lure a certain ethnic group to vote for these two ultra left wing libtards and continue government hand outs. Sorry people but the truth always hurts!

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I couldn’t stand to watch President Argle-Bargle hallucinate for 90 minutes or however long, skipped the whole thing.

But please tell me that somebody let some white balloons float through the chamber.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Harris isn’t paying attention. Literally clapping two seconds into a sentence, catching herself, and stopping immediately.
    She's always in La La Land. Probably smoked to much of that funny tobacco.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    While the story was good, I was disappointed in her rebuttal in general. It was a golden opportunity to tell the truth to the American people about the harm this administration has done. The war on the oil industry, open borders, pork-laden spending, inflation, the weaponization of the DOJ and social media, etc ... These were all prime targets to tell it like it is.

I was expecting an attack dog with Sarah, and I got a politician talking about her cancer ordeal, Trump's Iraq trip, and what she's doing in Arkansas. Almost sounded like a future presidential campaign speech to me. IMHO.

I thought she did a good job. Maybe not as strong as it could have been but well articulated.
    Maybe a little self serving but they are politicians after all.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I thought she did a good job. Maybe not as strong as it could have been but well articulated.
    Maybe a little self serving but they are politicians after all.
    Sarah was raised in a political household, her dad being a long time politician.

That reminds me of a funny interview I watched years ago.
    Someone was interviewing the daughter of Johnathan Winters.
    She was asked what it was like growing up in that environment.
    She told the interviewer, "You saw the character that he portrayed on staged? Well, that's the environment I grew up in. He was the same at home as he was on stage".
    That must have been an interesting household.

Top Bottom