Jun 12, 2011
    Avon, IN

lizerdking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Almost on lake Mich
    It seems that when the States go broke they decide to sell drugs???

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/instruct-doj-seize-all-tax-revenue-related-marijuana-states/lt6JQBND

I think that the DOJ should seize any tax revenue from a State that is protecting criminals.

I also wonder if they have cross referenced the medical marijuana card holders with all the form 4473. question 11. e. is pretty specific.

I personally no of noone who has inhaled who has gone on to accomplish anything in life. :nuts:

Let us fill our jails and waste our tax dollars prosecuting the criminals in the name of glass houses.

When the issue comes up in indiana, vote. Until then, don't travel west.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Woah, states are selling marijuana? Which states would those be again? You know, for my... uhm... research purposes. Yeah that's the ticket.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Let us fill our jails and waste our tax dollars prosecuting the criminals in the name of glass houses.

While i may agree with this ... Does anyone have any numbers how much is made from drugs? Not necessarily the money that goes into the "war on drugs (over 20 billion) but the money from fines etc

lizerdking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Almost on lake Mich
    While i may agree with this ... Does anyone have any numbers how much is made from drugs? Not necessarily the money that goes into the "war on drugs (over 20 billion) but the money from fines etc

Hard to squeeze water out of a rock.

If the "Criminals" get fined, how do they pay?

If they have the money to pay, it's from money not taxed through our economy.

As the old drunks say. Three Hot's and a cot

HollidaySlim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Central Indiana

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/instruct-doj-seize-all-tax-revenue-related-marijuana-states/lt6JQBND

I think that the DOJ should seize any tax revenue from a State that is protecting criminals.

I also wonder if they have cross referenced the medical marijuana card holders with all the form 4473. question 11. e. is pretty specific.

OP out of curiosity what are your feelings on tobacco and alcohol? Do you support the prohibition of both of these substances?

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    I support the seizing of portions of your income to finance the creation of combat ninja teams to combat the influx of caffeinated products into our society. The burning of all caffiene containing crops found in the US or any other place governed by any other government refusing or unable to stem the flow of this devil drug our unwitting populace demands.

Have you ever seen a kid jacked up on Monster Energy Drink? They talk a mile a minute. It is unbearable.

Will the caffiene industry come to be dominated by violent well financed cartels? If so I support the seizing of portions of your income to finance the combatting of those.

And so on and so forth. Coffee makes me nervous when I drink it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Dismantle the "War on Drugs", asset forfietures, no-knock raids, gestapo swat units and tax the crap out of it. "Heads" will gladly fork over the cash to toke up legally. I say let 'em! Darwinism at its best! Blaze on Johnny! Blaze On!!!! :rockwoot: :D

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    funny-picture-the-stupid-it-burns.jpg

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Throwing somebody in jail for simply smoking and/or possessing marijuana is one the the stupidest use of resources I can think of.

Besides the enforcement of stupid laws like this are a threat to ALL of our Constitutional rights.

I don't even see where the government has the Constitutional authority to do this.

It took a Constitutional amendment to LEGALLY outlaw alcoholic beverages.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Pro-Prohibition and Gun Control? The State is strong with this one.

cbowman75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2011
    Marion
    Hard to squeeze water out of a rock.

If the "Criminals" get fined, how do they pay?

If they have the money to pay, it's from money not taxed through our economy.

As the old drunks say. Three Hot's and a cot

wow that is a pretty bold assumption. What about all those white collar criminals. Or is it ok because they are NOT POOR?

Top Bottom