SteelShooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    WYOMING; SOMEDAY...
    Is ON !!!

Signing in here ::
    Create Account? | PractiScore
    helps Mark out a lot. At the bottom of the page that comes up is a "Continue without signing in" button. Use that.

5 stages. NONE from the SCSA 8. One of the stages will be called "Mission Impossible". If you are one of the few who doesn't know how my brain works, be afraid -- very afraid... I'm kidding of course. There will be a standard way to get a standard score, but also a risky way to get a better score...

Set-up starting at 8:30
    Sign-in 9:00 until 9:45
    Safety meeting at 9:50

INDIANA STATE SCSA MATCH --- will be on October 17th.
    Info here ::
    SCSA -- INDIANA STATE MATCH ? KSA Firearms Education
    New prize donations have been added in the last couple of days.
    If you plan to attend this match, I need you to send me an email with the 7 items of info listed in the link -- about 1/4 of the way down. Also add your USPSA/SCSA member number, iff you have one.

Thanks !!!

mssmith44

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    If you don't want to sign in on Practiscore, send me a PM with name division or divisions, special category
    Thanks

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    If you don't want to sign in on Practiscore, send me a PM with name division or divisions, special category
    Thanks

I need help on picking the right division for my second gun: V-94 9mm SBR with optics and suppressor. Not sure if it is carbine or open

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Enjoy fellas. I lost power and even then started to head up. Then it opened up again when I got in the car to get coffee and I realized Mother Nature had won today.

braggracing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Grant County
    Thanks again for a great time, turned out to be a great day! Thanks a bunch to Eric, Mark, and all the staff and ROs for setting the match up. Except for whoever was involved with bay 3 design! Don't care to ever speak to them again! LOL

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    Fun match ! Thanks to Eric W. and Mark S. for putting it on. Thanks to Eric B., Mike S. and "the girls" for helping run the squad ! Bay 3 wasn't THAT bad ........ (OK - it was !)

Top Bottom