• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I guess the first movie will be the only one to feature a Wickstick that is attainable by the common plebe for under $1k.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    STI is changing their name, and focus.

Welcome to the new Staccato 2011, for years we knew this company as STI Firearms, now, breaking with the old name and changing the product line up, it’s out with the old and in with the new.

No longer are they offering USPSA Open division race guns, choosing to focus more on tactical and practical pistols, several of which can still be used for USPSA Limited, Single Stack and Limited 10 divisions.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/...ew-pistols-from-staccato-2011-shot-show-2020/

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    ^^^^

I think they are trying to pick up LEO and .Gov contracts with the Stacatto line. They even dropped the prices of the magazines by almost 50% last year.

https://www.guns.com/news/2019/07/2...cial-operations-group-adopts-sti-2011-pistols

Plus they are probably realizing they sell a lot more pistols at $2000 price range than they do the 3K+ range (especially considering I put STI on the same level quality wise as Dan Wesson given their processes for building the guns are about the same.

Top Bottom