• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    Ok, so I've been in the market for a carry 1911. I want an officer's frame with a commander slide. I think I've narrowed it down to 2 front runners.

I'm seriously considering a STI Guardian or a Sig C3/RCS. I can't find much discernible difference between the C3 and the RCS, so either would be acceptable. I have looked at the Kimbers, but I would prefer the STI or the Sig.

I plan on using one of these as a new EDC since I've come to appreciate the 1911 platform and the .45acp cartridge. But I would like to get feedback from people that have owned/shot any of the above pistols.

Thanks!

shawnfox12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    greenfield in,
    bro get a sti not just any one has one ive looked at one wife keep telling me no aand she has half of the money and all ot the ***** so i thank she getting me one for my birthday ill pm u with pic

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    bro get a sti not just any one has one ive looked at one wife keep telling me no aand she has half of the money and all ot the ***** so i thank she getting me one for my birthday ill pm u with pic

Here, let me translate that out of Drunkspeak, and into English:

My brother, get the STI. Not just anyone has one of those. I've been looking at one, but my wife won't let me buy it. She has half the money and ALL the pu**y, so she's in charge. I think she's getting me an STI for my birthday. I'll send you a picture via PM.

Juday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    My EDC is the Sig 1911 C3. All I can say is that I absolutely love that firearm.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado

My brother, get the STI. Not just anyone has one of those. I've been looking at one, but my wife won't let me buy it. She has half the money and ALL the pu**y, so she's in charge. I think she's getting me an STI for my birthday. I'll send you a picture via PM.

Thanks - I think.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN

Well done sir... You have quite the ear for that particular dialect.

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    I have a C3 as well and it is in my EDC rotation. No problems at all and accurate. Great quality and options for the price point.

I have not shot an STI, but they seem to be nice guns as well.

Mark

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    EckFrank
    Top Bottom