• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

indynotch50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    I am selling my Stoeger M3500 in realtree camo and 26" barrel. It's their turkey gun but I used it for waterfowl mainly. I purchased the shotgun in Dec of 2012 but have only used it for waterfowl for 2 seasons. The first season wasn't a full season. Everything on the shotgun works well. I have the inertia plug in currently but it's easily removed. It also has the plug installed.
    This shotgun shoots from 2 3/4 to 3 1/2" shells with no adjustments needed. I do have the original box but it's currently in the attic and I'm unsure it's condition. Also, I am not sure the manual, it is either in the box, or I lost it in moving.

There are some extras:
    There are 4 factory chokes (turkey choke and 3 lead/steel chokes)
    2 additional waterfowl chokes (patternmaster anaconda and kicks high flyer)
    Soft case
    Sling

There are some knicks in the camo on the receiver (pictured) and just a little bit of wear on the handgaurd.

Overall it's been a very good and reliable shotgun. I'd love to keep it as a backup but I want to free up the funds for some other projects.
    The only trade I would do would be on a lever 30-30.

Face to face transaction only. I can meet within a reasonable distance. I live in Greenfield but work in Columbus.

Any more pictures or requests please let me know. I'm going to strip it down this weekend and give it a final cleaning and walk through to make sure it's in shape for it's new owner.

Price is $425

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom