• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NewsShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Merry Christmas everyone. This was one of the stories I shot at work today.

Thanks to those IMPD officers that went above and beyond to help out a stranger in need.

UPDATE: Here's the video...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNJIOJrXn4o&list=UUWJ0P6BwTDOvHxkLaDpz9Zw&index=1&feature=plcp

Stolen Christmas Rectified by IMPD - WISHTV

It was the day before Christmas. It was a thorough pillaging at the apartment on Renn Lane.

"I didn't pay bills to make sure my kids were all right," said a sobbing Patrice Cushenberry. "They took the time and got food."

From canned goods to baby wipes to every last wrapped gift in the home. The burglary happened while Cushenberry was at Riley Hospital with her critically ill 4-day-old baby Dexter Jr.

"Did you like the Grinch Who Stole Christmas?" Cushenberry would like to ask the thieves. "What am I supposed to do? My 6-year-old daughter believes in her Santa."

While she was being interviewed by an officer from IMPD's Northwest District, he said, "Officers are shopping for you at this moment."

She nearly fell over with relief.

The elves today wore Union blue uniforms and came in squad cars with everything from Huggies, to gifts (we won't mention here), to a $100.00 gift card donated by Target.

"I thank you all so much," said a tearful Cushenberry.

Christmas was saved in the nick of time.

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    What a great Christmas story! I love reading these kinds of stories, like the lady at Kmart who paid off a bunch of layaway balances. Thanks for sharing!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Man, that's just cold, stealing a kid's Christmas. I don't think we even have the quality of thieves we used to. Crackheads and meth tweaks. Did they mention a place where you can send a couple of bucks for this?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    What kind of scum sucking vermin steals a families Christmas presents. There has to be a special place in Hell for scum like that.

Top Bottom