• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    My truck got broken into today and my 9mm Beretta PX4 Sub Comq was stolen. Only thing. Had some other nice items there and they were not touched. Don't know what to say but did report it and it was been handed over to the cops. Anyone notice something for sale like that on arms list etc please contact me as I'm watching to. So pissed right now words can't say anything. And before anyone says why didn't I have it on me we'll bc I was at work. Thanks guys. I know I'm probally never gonna see it again but doesn't hurt to tell so fellow guys and gals!

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    My truck got broken into today and my 9mm Beretta PX4 Sub Comq was stolen. Only thing. Had some other nice items there and they were not touched. Don't know what to say but did report it and it was been handed over to the cops. Anyone notice something for sale like that on arms list etc please contact me as I'm watching to. So pissed right now words can't say anything. And before anyone says why didn't I have it on me we'll bc I was at work. Thanks guys. I know I'm probally never gonna see it again but doesn't hurt to tell so fellow guys and gals!

In Greenwood?

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yes in greenwood. My dad's truck got broken into yesterday at hooters. Broad daylight. Broke back window out and took DeWalt tools. Quite a few of em

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Thanks guys. I'm beginning to think at my house. I lock my truck everywhere I go. I yay noticed my back widow b rear the little latch is missing. Only possible way to get n unless someone is following me and when I unlock truck with key fob they copied it like they can do on garage doors. I just don't know. If anyone see anything get a hold of me if possible. I have the serial number on it as we'll. I guess this is a time where I'm glad the gun was registered. Sux to bc it was loaded with 13 rounds of JHP and my finger prints on them as we'll

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Thanks guys. I'm beginning to think at my house. I lock my truck everywhere I go. I yay noticed my back widow b rear the little latch is missing. Only possible way to get n unless someone is following me and when I unlock truck with key fob they copied it like they can do on garage doors. I just don't know. If anyone see anything get a hold of me if possible. I have the serial number on it as we'll. I guess this is a time where I'm glad the gun was registered. Sux to bc it was loaded with 13 rounds of JHP and my finger prints on them as we'll

Don't worry, fingerprints can't usually be lifted from a bullet removed from a body.

Hope you get your gun back.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Good reminder to keep your serial numbers documented. I just keep a simple for each gun I own listing the make, model, serial, how it was acquired, and a receipt if there is one. Handy for theft and insurance reasons.

Danni

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2013
    Seymour
    WOW! That is horrible! It seems like you cant have anything anymore without some moron breaking into your stuff :xmad:

dcolip

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Greenwood, IN.
    Make sure you register it on Hotgunz. I had an LC9 stolen out of my truck on the East side couple weeks ago. Police officer told me that they could not file it as stolen unless they had the serial number. So good idea to keep all serial numbers in a safe place.

JDvader

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Evansville, IN
    Sorry for your troubles, that's the exact reason I won't leave a gun unattended in a vehicle. My employer doesn't allow me to carry weapons in my work truck, and I'm not going to leave them in my personal vehicle all day either.

Top Bottom