• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • padishar123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Leo, IN
    I picked up a nice in the waistband holster from Stoner at the 1500 this weekend. i'm not much for synthetics...more of a steel and leather type of person. anyone else have one of these? any thoughts?

415 In-The-Waistband - $44.00 : Stoner Holsters, The Right Holster for Your Gun

they sold me some leather conditioner. the instructions said to put it on liberally the first few times on the inside. I was wondering if I could end up putting too much on? the lady mentioned it was for waterproofing but i suspect it will also soften the leather.

is there a rule of thumb on this or just personal preference? i like the holster...it's quite comfortable. the backside has a full length piece of leather which keeps the gun from digging into my gut when i'm sitting. much better.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Got the same holster for my sig & love it .It is by far the most comfortable iwb ive owned & i have tried several .Planning on getting similar holster for my xd 40 & 1911s ,the sweat shield is a must if you dont want a hammer digging into you.Also bought the leather conditioner & applied it to my other holsters & it makes a big difference in the drawing of the pistol

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Thread resurrection for post count. Isnt it easier to make quality posts on active threads?

its-alive.jpg

Top Bottom