• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Bill O'Reilly has already said that these police-state tactics are okay...so...

Wait...complain about the tactics and get a "disorderly conduct" citation? What country do we live in again?

Who said "the best slaves are the ones who think they're free" again? I think he may be on to something...

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    75923_385928804777960_1922124681_n.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Bill O'Reilly has already said that these police-state tactics are okay...so...

Wait...complain about the tactics and get a "disorderly conduct" citation? What country do we live in again?

Who said "the best slaves are the ones who think they're free" again? I think he may be on to something...

USA ---->DPRA (Democratic People's Republic of America)

Why is it that communist states feel the need to lie even in their names. All of them call themselves 'republics' when they aren't. Most of them work 'democratic' into their name,s when they aren't. Worse yet, today, I do not believe the average American even knows the difference.

nailknocker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Awful,just awful!! Didn,t these cops swear an oath to uphold the constitution? I would refuse the orders to be a jbt. IS THERE A TREE OF LIBERTY IN NYC?>

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Wonder why Chicago hasn't instituted this policy?
    Wait for it. It's certainly on Chicago's radar, especially since they're going the same route as NYC on pot. Decriminalise it, then institute stop and frisk in order to enhance revenue. It'll be coming, never fear. Chicago's just a bit slow.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Question:
    How is "stop and frisk" lawful (or found to be lawful) under the 4A? Are the police arguing "reasonable suspicion?"

Top Bottom