• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marksman87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Evansville
    Which stores in Indianapolis or near evansville have suppressors on hand or in the shop. I would like to see and handle the suppressor I want to buy before buying it but I find most shops in evansville are order only and it makes it hard to do.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Wrigley's in Fort Wayne has them in stock. Its usually Yankee Hills and Huntertown arms. Also there is a guy that walks up and down State street that has them. Look for the guy in the overcoat and the shopping cart. The awesome thing about him is --he says his stuff doesn't need federal paperwork! :rockwoot:

(Just kidding ATF guys, just kidding... :tinfoil:)

Marksman87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Evansville
    Loony...I will probably be up sometime around the first of June. Thanks everyone for the quick responses. Im going to check out multiple stores...minus the guy in the overcoat...even though no wait time is tempting :P

Marksman87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Evansville
    Due to limited funds at this time I was looking to find out what the price of the Guardian 9 runs for. I know what the suggested retail price is for it but I cant afford to drive up to Indy and then drive to everyplace and still afford it. And since I am not able to send PM's that is the only reason I am asking for the price from the different places that have been mentioned. If possible could the price be PM'd to me? I am not meaning to be a hassle, not having the ability to PM under a certain amount of posts really limits me.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Due to limited funds at this time I was looking to find out what the price of the Guardian 9 runs for. I know what the suggested retail price is for it but I cant afford to drive up to Indy and then drive to everyplace and still afford it. And since I am not able to send PM's that is the only reason I am asking for the price from the different places that have been mentioned. If possible could the price be PM'd to me? I am not meaning to be a hassle, not having the ability to PM under a certain amount of posts really limits me.

You could look them up, many have pages here on INGO down below in the "Advertisers" section that you could post/pose your question to them directly, the rest certainly have contact info where you could place a phone call in to them. Examples of a few are below.

Beech Grove Firearms

Down by the Tracks

US Defense Solutions

LMGTFY

Marksman87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Evansville
    Thanks i was just throwing that out there just in case anyone would want to. I had planned on calling multiple places anyway but I was just thinking I might save some time since I do not have much free time.

firefighter4884

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    Evansville
    I bought my suppressor through Tactical Mitigations in Newburgh, he ended up having the suppressor that I was looking for in stock...:

[h=2]Tactical Mitigations LLC[/h]4822 Bell Rd
    Newburgh, IN 47630
    Phone: 812-476-8956

Top Bottom