• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I can say, from previous experience as a young man, that with good boxers, you never see it coming. Everybody got a good laugh at my expense, but it still hurt.;)

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Definitely avoid.... Avoid bad places to be.
    Avoid looking/staring at people. Avoid bumping into people. Avoid panhandlers. Avoid that guy thats gonna ask if I have a cigarette. Avoid road rage. Avoid 95% of Bars.
    Don't ba a Ahole. Its easy to win a street fight by avoiding it all together... Now if there is just no way out..Im to old to fight and I can't run. Being almost 60 and 5ft 5 this thing called disparity of force comes into play. Thats when it ends badly.

sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    Avoid looking/staring at people. Avoid bumping into people. Avoid panhandlers. Avoid that guy thats gonna ask if I have a cigarette. Avoid road rage. Avoid 95% of Bars.
    Don't ba a Ahole. Its easy to win a street fight by avoiding it all together... Now if there is just no way out..Im to old to fight and I can't run. Being almost 60 and 5ft 5 this thing called disparity of force comes into play. Thats when it ends badly.
    Totally on point on multiple scenarios and the physics of existence. We are a nation of laws, unjust actions cause just reactions. I am passive and avoid at all costs. Disabled? A woman? Elderly? Mainstream ideas elude to the idea of a more justified shoot. A "military aged" male in "normal" health, you must fisticuff it out? Potentially get your ass kicked or face life-altering injuries because some hopped-up mouth breather has a complex, but get a pass if you're the aforementioned. Where is the logic or sense in that?

"God made men, Samuel Colt made them equal."

"Bushido is all well and good, but it is no match for the 30-06" Jeff Cooper

Last edited:

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008

Pepper spray can sometimes help fill the gap so things don't end so badly.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Pepper spray can sometimes help fill the gap so things don't end so badly.
    Thats a good point I have often considered. Also when I say ends badly I include myself in that scenario. Hauled downtown to a little room. My firearm confiscated. Possible lawsuit.
    And reliving that day for a long time.
    When all I wanted was a loaf of bread and to go home to my wife..I may consider that pepper spray a little more

Top Bottom