• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1401king

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    What are the chances of getting a good deal on an ar-15 stripped lower at The Muncie Gun Show. If slim, are there any good prices locally or am I better just buying from PSA? Refering to an econo-build AR-15. Thanks INGO.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    The gun store in Greenfield usually has Anderson lowers in stock for $35-$50. I forget the name but it's something like J&M Guns.
    The Stout Field gun show is the Friday, Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving. AFAIK it's the only one on black Friday. Decent show for $6 and free parking. I've seen them there for $50 before.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    The gun store in Greenfield usually has Anderson lowers in stock for $35-$50. I forget the name but it's something like J&M Guns.
    The Stout Field gun show is the Friday, Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving. AFAIK it's the only one on black Friday. Decent show for $6 and free parking. I've seen them there for $50 before.
    Muncie show is $5, not $6

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    Haven't ever been to the Muncie show but the last 1500 I went to had several off brand/cheap stripped lowers for $50-$100 range. Haven't kept up with brands though to remember which brands were going for how much but they didn't seem too scarce to come by. There were also a fair amount of ARs for $500-$600.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I was attempting to give him an option for the Thanksgiving weekend. I don't have a dog in either hunt so it's a moot point.

cjcinin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    How dare you give options!! This is a Funcie thread.
    Some people have no chill. Or are drunk at 10am. Could go either way.

Top Bottom