• ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    YouTube - Strongest Gun in the world

I ran across this today and figured i would share it with everyone. There is only one guy that can hold on, but it sure looks like it hurt. Everyone else doesn't know happened after they pulled that trigger.
    I wouldn't exactly call the .577 Tyrannosaur the strongest gun in the world, but certainly a remarkable cartridge for a shoulder fired rifle. This vid has been around for several years, but it never gets old... all those unknowing people stepping up expecting to at least be able to hold onto.

Edited to add: This is a true wildcat cartridge, with only 50-75 known rifles in existence today, and ammo that costs about $160/10rds (according to my source). You can buy the rifles for a little over $4k, but why not just get a 50 bmg. The .557 fires a 750 gr. projo at about 2450 fps, the .50 bmg would be much cheaper to operate.

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Very old video, but entertaining nonetheless.:):

I'm 6'6" 255 lbs and I'm intimidated by that thing.

I feel like I'd need to be leaning forward to the point of falling over before pulling the trigger just to compensate.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I've seen that before, but its always funny no matter how many times you watch it, lol.

I think I could probably handle it though. As long as I have a sling to wrap around my arm, lol

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    The people who made this video have a good sence of humor. They didn't tell anyone just how powerful the rifle was. It was also a lighter rifle for the caliber which increased recoil. Also, that's an indoor, underground 100 yard range, how sweet is that!

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    bigroundsreeder460ace.jpg

Just sayin'.

joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I've seen this video quite a few times make the rounds in emails. FUNNY STUFF! I personally wouldn't want to try it, seems like a real ass kicker.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I want to work in an office where i have a shooting range right at my desk. Not that much work would get done that way.....

Top Bottom