• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Okay, I asked earlier about the SIG P250 2Sum and got less than pleasant reviews about it. I'm still going to look into it because it fulfills 2 requirements: a thin double stack subcompact good for deep concealment and a fullsize for plinking/open carry. If I don't get the 2Sum I know what fullsize I'm looking into, but the subcompact question remains.

With that said, I turn to the ever differentiating opinions of the only gun forum I trust for varied opinions. What is a good subcompact for deep concealment? The two preferences that are not an issue are: caliber (prefer 9mm) and whether it's a double stack or single stack (prefer double stack). I'm looking to spend under $400 but can wiggle a bit for the right firearm.

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    If you like the Magnum research (or IWI) then you should look into the CZ RAMI line, or a CZ P-01. No sense in getting the clone (IWI) when you can have the original for less.

rlidgard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    NWI
    people down the p250 alot because its a really nice gun and reliable. but not comparable to any other sig. its like when huffy sold 1000 dollar bikes. then they made 100 dollar bikes. then got a bad wrap

Top Bottom