• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    So just require pics. :dunno: I'm in agreement with OP.
    I'd love to see that. I find it comical the number of members who absolutely CANNOT figure out how to post pics now matter how many times it's explained to them. The rule kind of caters to the lowest common denominator.

Personally, unless it's something like NIB ammo, I won't buy anything without pictures. If I click an ad and there aren't any, I'll move on.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Some of us are technologically illiterate. I've had my kids help me before, and still can't figure out how to get pics onto photobucket then on here. Maybe I'm stupid!?
    part of my problem is the instructions on here are for computers and I only use my iPad.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I love seeing pics too. I got disappointed tonight with a WTS: .44 super red hawk with 9" bbl with no pics.

That being said, I am not certain driving away those who don't / can't post pics is perfect policy.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I'd love to see that. I find it comical the number of members who absolutely CANNOT figure out how to post pics now matter how many times it's explained to them. The rule kind of caters to the lowest common denominator.

Personally, unless it's something like NIB ammo, I won't buy anything without pictures. If I click an ad and there aren't any, I'll move on.

+1 It really cracks me up when someone is selling a used gun and says something to the effect; it is in great shape, no pics, looks just like every other gun of this model. Yeah right, you want me to consider spending hundreds of dollars on a item you have judged in great shape. And I know you can always meet and if the item does not stand up to expectations walk away. That also really tics people off. With the price of gas and travel sometimes involved a simple picture can save a lot of BS.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I had trouble posting pics in the beginning but figured it out and if I can do it anybody can do it.... lol, its really wasn't that hard after I fugured it out.. I was making it way harder then it really was...

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    +1 for pics should be required to post a classified ad.

Other large forums I've frequented imposed that rule as long as ten years ago. It's infinitely easier to post pictures now than it was back then.

Top Bottom