• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Jeez, not to thread jack or anything, but this guy sounds like a total jerk.

Just to be clear, I've seen his post and I have PMd him to discuss it.

For the record, I am not taking this post as a personal insult, especially since I don't know if he meant me.

I did, however, tell him I would not be issuing any bans based on what was said in PM, nor would I be asking the other members of the mod staff to do so.

A post like the one to which I'm replying is very, very close to that, though, and I'm going to strongly discourage anything any closer. I'm not very fond of using the banhammer.

Blessings,
    Bill

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Just to be clear, I've seen his post and I have PMd him to discuss it.

For the record, I am not taking this post as a personal insult, especially since I don't know if he meant me.

I did, however, tell him I would not be issuing any bans based on what was said in PM, nor would I be asking the other members of the mod staff to do so.

A post like the one to which I'm replying is very, very close to that, though, and I'm going to strongly discourage anything any closer. I'm not very fond of using the banhammer.

Blessings,
    Bill
    I just said what he sounded like (to me of course) given his history, I apologize if it was taken the wrong way. I thought you know it was aimed at the guy that has been banned multiple times, not you. I'm sorry, I just thought that guy was asking for trouble, I didn't mean anything by it. I do apologize.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I just said what he sounded like (to me of course) given his history, I apologize if it was taken the wrong way. I thought you know it was aimed at the guy that has been banned multiple times, not you. I'm sorry, I just thought that guy was asking for trouble, I didn't mean anything by it. I do apologize.

No apology needed, just that clarification... "This guy", when you quoted me talking about someone else, could have meant either one.

The difference is that I care whether or not I come off as a jerk, and it seems to me that the member I banned didn't.

Thanks for the reply, both here and in PM. :)

Blessings,
    Bill

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    No apology needed, just that clarification... "This guy", when you quoted me talking about someone else, could have meant either one.

The difference is that I care whether or not I come off as a jerk, and it seems to me that the member I banned didn't.

Thanks for the reply, both here and in PM. :)

Blessings,
    Bill
    No problem! Youve never come off as a jerk to me Bill :):

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    There is another segment (significant in my opinion) of the criminal underclass who think they are very talented and/or intelligent, and who have been conditioned by the "justice" system to believe that they will be able to lie or manipulate their way out of any trouble they encounter. They enjoy being criminals and they are proud of it.

And believe it or not, MANY career criminals LIKE to be in prison. They would RATHER be locked up than free on the street - their lives are better behind bars. As such they habbitually commit violent crimes and re-offend within a few months of being set free. Something to the tune 33% of all prison inmates do that in the state of Indiana. There are 9 adult prisons /correctional facilities in Indiana (excluding juvinile, work release centers, re-entry facilities, and industrial facilities) that house nearly 30K adult offenders. That amounts to nearly 10K career criminals / habitual offenders - and that is just the portion of them who are locked up. They view the outside world as a vacation from prison - not as a chance to set their lives right, but rather as a chance to commit as many crimes as possible before they return home to prison.

You see me use the phrase 'criminal underclass' very often in these discussions. It's a very real thing, and there are MANY of them among us. They practice being criminals. Be ready to deal with them.

Top Bottom