• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Do you really want to go into LEO weapons lost and or stolen? The agency in question does not exactly have a sterling reputation.

I have no issue with LEOs who have had their weapons lost or stolen, sitting at a desk, plain clothed, with a red gun duct taped to their hand, until they are re-trained in being responsible with their firearm.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    I have no issue with LEOs who have had their weapons lost or stolen, sitting at a desk, plain clothed, with a red gun duct taped to their hand, until they are re-trained in being responsible with their firearm.

At least you are fair on the matter. As a leo do you ever leave a firearm in a vehicle unattended? I grew up in competitive trap shooting family traveling and leaving expensive firearms in vehicles was simply required.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The case was dismissed without prejudice on 7/6/15, meaning that it can potentially be re-filed in the future, by stipulation of the parties. There are many reasons why this happens, but I will note that a Motion to Dismiss or in the alternative Motion for Summary Judgment filed by the defendants was pending at the time of the stipulation.

I speculate, that he was assured that the items would be returned by the ATF after the guy who stole them was sentenced.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So you call Kut "ignorant" while at the same time you struggle to write in complete sentences?????

Is this really the guy who graduated with honors from "Marland" school of law or is this someone else again?

I wasn't aware that ones alma mater, or class rank for that matter, made ones opinion any more (or less) valid

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I wasn't aware that ones alma mater, or class rank for that matter, made ones opinion any more (or less) valid

It generally is pretty meaningless to me. If you read back, multiple persons were posting from the 17 squirrel account, one of whom used that info as background. I used it to try to distinguish who was posting from the account at a given time; not because I give a poo about someone's class rank back in law school.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Moving at the speed of government.
    Take some pics of the guns and a statement they were stolen, them give them back. Easy.

Andrew is a good guy. I like Profire.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It generally is pretty meaningless to me. If you read back, multiple persons were posting from the 17 squirrel account, one of whom used that info as background. I used it to try to distinguish who was posting from the account at a given time; not because I give a poo about someone's class rank back in law school.

Mea culpa. I wasn't paying attention. Is spoofing possible? Group account?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Mea culpa. I wasn't paying attention. Is spoofing possible? Group account?

No spoof, no group account, Fargo didn't understand the chic that floats in my bathtub on occasion has posted under my account a few times in the past.. She is the one with the Jurisdiction Doctorate... I'm just a DA welder.
    She only likes me because I have a big ***,

Bathtub

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Isnt that what would have happened anyways?

Yes.

...and how did I miss a whole discussion that involved law school class ranks and such? I would have had plenty of ridicule to dole out.

Any idiot can graduate from law school "With Honors"....even "Summa *** Laude". That means something to the first person who hires you, after that, the questions is whether you know how to practice law.

Not sure if this has been posted (I'm sure it has somewhere), but Profire has a GoFundMe page if you would like to donate and help them with legal fees...

Did we not see the part about the case being dismissed in early July? By all means, however, if you want to donate to pay the lawyers, donate. That's something I'm never going to discourage.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...By all means, however, if you want to donate to pay the lawyers, donate. That's something I'm never going to discourage.

Thank you for your legal contributions!
    All of you INGO attorneys don't get much credit "free" information and advice you pass along. :ingo:

Top Bottom