Southern Indiana
    Is this what your talking about?
    1gn0pl.jpg

Iceman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2013
    Obviously without knowing how you're going to carry, what your budget is, what you are comfortable with... Hard to make a definite call without evaluating those first. From what you have mentioned, don't rule out a Kahr PM series until you've tried one. Very small, very thin, and available in 9mm (my preference), .40 (a bit snappy), and .45

:draw:

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I carry a Kahr CW45 or a Glock 36 most of the time year round, but I do make a change for winter or summer. Winter is Corbon Pow'Rball 165 grain +p 45acp, summer is Ranger SXT 230 grain +p 45acp.:D

What holster for the CW45. I own one also and am experimenting with it right now. What a great little gun. It shoots whatever I run in it and it is almost as accurate as a 1911. If it had a single stage trigger it would be. I didnt know you could shoot plus p in it.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    +1 on the Sig 238. Or the 938 if you're not partial to .380. Small, accurate, reliable and THIN. Thinness equals comfort IWB or in the pocket. Good luck

comanche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2013
    I agree with Marcum Man...XDS is nice, accurate and thin. Fits nicely in pocket if you so desire.

Thumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2013
    West Side
    :+1:

...on the Kahr PM series. As Iceman and Fordman said - and they should since I recommended it to them :D - they are very reliable and very concealable.

:thumbsup: Thumbs

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    I hate pocket carry. i hang keys on belt loop and knife IWB next to my CCW. nothing in front pockets. IWB gives so many more options. For pocket carry...chap stik.

Railroadguy79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    I looked for years and been through a lot of small carry guns. The M&P Shield is by far the best carry gun I have come across.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Ruger LCP is hard to beat as a summer carry option both for performance and the easy availability of holsters/accessories.

INLIKEFLYNN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Speedway
    Just bought a LCP for this exact reason. VERY light and comfortable to carry in any pocket. Small pocket holster works in front or back pockets, and someone makes an awesome holster for cargo pockets that holds a spare mag. Price is very reasonable. Spent 3 weeks calling every gun store in indy every day to find one though. Finally got it to the range this weekend. Comfortable to shoot, and suprisingly accurate considering the small sights.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    I carry my Sig P229, that's the one I am comfortable with, I carry it in all 4 seasons, just wear a longer polo and not have to tuck in in the summer. Winter? doesn't matter.

Top Bottom