• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    LaPaz Junction
    I saw an interview of a voter with a sign behind him saying Vote Here. Below that was the same, I believe, saying the same in Spanish, then Chinese and then Arabic? If they can't read American, how can they vote. The news did not give the location.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I saw an interview of a voter with a sign behind him saying Vote Here. Below that was the same, I believe, saying the same in Spanish, then Chinese and then Arabic? If they can't read American, how can they vote. The news did not give the location.
    SMDH

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I voted here in Texas today. There were damn near more proposal questions on my Ballot than races. The only thing missing was should Texas leave the union.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This should serve as a big reality check for second-to-none nikki supporters:

TmFjkQ5.png

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I could have swore that 1 of the requirements to become a citizen was you must be able to speak and read/write in English. So i also have been dumb founded why everywhere you go there is more and more foreign languages posted.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    It is very annoying watching those democratic news stations. They like to only talk about percentages comparing..well biden got 88% of the vote and trump only got 63%. Not guna be specific on the state it is..but those % mean nothing in comparison when in real life trump pretty much got 3 to 1 votes comparing party voters. Hell, haley got more votes than the uncommitted votes, so if you add those "extra" votes to trump and biden, it's still way off in comparison. I think November is guna be a wild 1 if biden doesn't drop by then..

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I could have swore that 1 of the requirements to become a citizen was you must be able to speak and read/write in English. So i also have been dumb founded why everywhere you go there is more and more foreign languages posted.
    I have also seen a whole list of languages at different places. Walmart-who cares and the post office is a facility open to anyone who walks in so I could care less. What does **** me off to no end is seeing it in a Social Security office, there and polling places should be english only. Jim.

Top Bottom