• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    There are quite a few. Off the top of my head, I would say Beech Grove Firearms, Elmores, The Outdoorsman, and I think Premier Arms in Brownsburg has some stocked but I'm not sure on selection size there.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    There are quite a few. Off the top of my head, I would say Beech Grove Firearms, Elmores, The Outdoorsman, and I think Premier Arms in Brownsburg has some stocked but I'm not sure on selection size there.
    BGF hasnt had any for a long time. And everytime I asked when they would have more no one knows not eve the owner. Oh they had one. Forgot that one.

USDS has about 7 or 8 different kinds in their case and they can order you whatever. Also they have a bunch more on the way. And soon the test fire range of theirs will be done for you to demo suppressors!!!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    BFF hadn't had any for a long time. Oh they had one.
    USDS has about 7 different kinds in their case and they can order you whatever.

I wasn't leaving anyone out, I just haven't stepped foot in any other stores. Those were just ones I knew for sure. Thanks for the extra input though :thumbsup:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Is it worth getting a Supressor for a 16" AR15? It seems most get then for SBR's.

Depends what you want to use it for, I would still say yes though. Besides making things hearing safe or at least a lot quieter, they also manage recoil.

I think most people that get suppressors, end up cutting down their ARs so that the overall length is more like a typical 16" with the added length of the suppressor after a while.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Is it worth getting a Supressor for a 16" AR15? It seems most get then for SBR's.

Definitely still worth it. The biggest "noticeable" difference is the weight balance. Putting a 15-23 oz suppressor on the end of a 10.5" barrel doesn't feel near as heavy as putting it on the end of a 16" barrel. For my 16" AR, I use my YHM titanium can so it's not anywhere near as bad. Maneuverability is another big factor but probably not one you'll notice on a regular basis.

Top Bottom