• ...and so much more!
  • Stevenlong8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Monroe Co.
    Merry Christmas to all.
    I have a custom 10/22 coming to me for a present, It has a threaded bbl and that means that I WILL be starting the process at the first of the year. The problem is that i don't understand all that i know about them. I do not want the bottom of the barrel nor do i want the very most expensive model of (insert brand here) so, who knows 2 things , preferred branding of product, preferred dealers. As well i live in Bloomington so a close dealer would be nice.:popcorn:

Thanks

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Best suggestion I can give you is to go to ACME Sports in Seymour. Talk to Clint and he'll get you all straightened out! I live in Indy and talked to him a good bit before buying a full auto and he was a great help, even though I've never been to the store! I know several others here are loyal customers, even with an hour plus drive. You live much closer, so ther's noexcuse not to visit and talk to them!

Doug K

Stevenlong8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Monroe Co.
    ACME it is then

Thanks, ill be on my way then. as far as branding YHM , Tactical Innovations, and or a link to do some research on the best performers, or just talk to the folks at ACME?

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    To be quite honest, .22lr suppressors are all very quiet.

Things to consider:
    1) Do you want a suppressor that you can take apart and clean?
    2) Does the suppressor need to be able to handle full auto fire?
    3) What suppressors does the dealer have in stock? (This minimizes the wait time a bit.)

Gemtech, YHM, Tac-Innovations and SWR all make great suppressors, find one that is in stock and buy it.

Top Bottom