• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Which ones, specifically, are you looking for? We have a pretty good selection of Mosin-Nagant 91/30s in-stock, with other types (Enfields, Mausers, etc) drifting through with some regularity.

I've heard that Wannamaker Guns is pretty good for WWII rifles of all sorts, as well.

trigger_happy57

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    indy
    Wannamaker guns normally has jap rifles mausers nagants and enfields its a pretty small shop but you can normally find an ok deal but do some researching on pricing bc sometimes he is high. And i would recomend letting him do any work on them though just my two cents from a bad experience

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I like Wannamaker because they get stuff that I cannot get from a wholesaler. They also keep my C&R FFL on file so I do not need to fill out any paperwork when I do buy something.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    i lived in indy bout 4 years ago and I like going to wannamaker alot Ive been planning a trip to drive there from Ft Wayne one of these days they do have stuff that I cant find with my C&R

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If you want a Mauser 98K, you'll have to look harder, good ones are getting harder to find. I bought my 1940 in 5/07 at Bradis for $319.95. pretty dang good rifle! However the last ime they had one in there it was priced at $329.00, and it was not as nice as the one I got from them. Not knocking Bradis (buy from them all the time) just the market, and I think Good Mausers are getting more scarce. Did not even see any good ones at the last Indy 1500 except for matching #'s one for over $700.00. I think the best deal around right now is at Indy Trading Post. They still have some unissued re-armored Mosins for around $130. Took the one I bought from them to Wilbur Wright last Wed, and It shot Beautifully! It's a 1932 "Izzy" with a hex reciver. Got a nice tight group at 50yrds, just shoots a little to the right, or else I'm pulling the shots. The grip is a little different than my Mauser. Note my avatar, and or my album for my Mauser.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Wannamaker guns normally has jap rifles mausers nagants and enfields its a pretty small shop but you can normally find an ok deal but do some researching on pricing bc sometimes he is high. And i would recomend letting him do any work on them though just my two cents from a bad experience

I assume you mean " would not recommend "?! Can you be more specific?

trigger_happy57

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    indy
    yeah i did mean dont reccomend sorry didnt catch that. i took in a m1 carbine with an unfired 1943 barrel still in the wrapper and traded parts for work and told him i wanted the barrel mounted PROPERLY and it to function when i picked it up the front sight was canted and the he tore up the metal piece on the receiver that held the upper hand guard on i told him to fix it and he said there is nothing wrong with it it functions fine. and then wanted to charge me $125 to fix the front sight being canted and kept feeding me bs. not saying they are bad guys i have bought from them even after that merely bc the urge of a good deal but wont take anything there to be worked on. i later sold it back to him a couple years later and i dont think he even realized it but hey its on them is the way i see it.

Top Bottom