• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Was looking in my closet the other day at a few guns I have leaning behind the clothes and spotted the muzzle of a Mosin Nagant rifle. I have 19 in my safe so I know one when I see one. I pulled it out and behold, a Spanish Civil War 1937 Izzy 91/30. Non-Import marked and non-refurbished (stock sanded), bolt and receiver/barrel match. A wonderful example of a 91/30. Problem is, I have NO IDEA when/where I picked this up. I have no memory of owning this. I haven't traded for it, or made ANY gun store purchases in many years. A true mystery. Great rifle though.

nquDUYT.jpg

nrq3lnY.jpg

ywrzZp7.jpg

i38VWyL.jpg

d2hxSC8.jpg

sMmFfv7.jpg

ZXKSgow.jpg

7xHsxqM.jpg

iwtUpl3.jpg

J4NYB2Q.jpg

uyu5jJB.jpg

M20jN9b.jpg

kHRAqIM.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    DUUUUUUDE! How could you forget that? its mine. I asked you to hang onto it for safekeeping. I'm frankly a little upset it wasnt in your safe.

Because of that Imma gonna have to ask for it back. PM me where you want to meet up so I can get my rifle back.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Nice to see I'm not the only Mosin addict and I'm not ashamed to admit I've found a random gun that I have no memory of purchasing. Nothing that cool but I did find a new Beretta APX that I must have been hiding from myself (read Mrs. Itchytriggerfinger) in the basement.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I don't have that many guns, to not know what I have.....guess I have to bump those numbers up..... Mrs Smitty would not be pleased.....

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I too have random Mosins tucked away into every closet and shadowy corner of my home...

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Was looking in my closet the other day at a few guns I have leaning behind the clothes and spotted the muzzle of a Mosin Nagant rifle. I have 19 in my safe so I know one when I see one. I pulled it out and behold, a Spanish Civil War 1937 Izzy 91/30. Non-Import marked and non-refurbished (stock sanded), bolt and receiver/barrel match. A wonderful example of a 91/30. Problem is, I have NO IDEA when/where I picked this up. I have no memory of owning this. I haven't traded for it, or made ANY gun store purchases in many years. A true mystery. Great rifle though.

nquDUYT.jpg

nrq3lnY.jpg

ywrzZp7.jpg

i38VWyL.jpg

d2hxSC8.jpg

sMmFfv7.jpg

ZXKSgow.jpg

7xHsxqM.jpg

iwtUpl3.jpg

J4NYB2Q.jpg

uyu5jJB.jpg

M20jN9b.jpg

kHRAqIM.jpg
    Okay Denny347...I need a place to stay thanks to you!

I have spent the last four hours opening and closing the closet doors at our house...again...and again...and again!

Nothing other than the wife getting upset and and telling me to find someplace else to sleep tonight!

I kept telling her that it is magic...just a couple more times I said...one more time I said.

I need a place to stay now and you have a magic closet....YOU OWE ME!!!!

knutty

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Noblesville
    Lol

I sold that rifle to you a few years back. Met you at the parking lot of Gander Mountain in Castleton.

Good looking rifle! I probably should have held onto that one......

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    Happy for you! Now, with the 'new' EO from Sleepy Joe, can you even afford to feed it?

Top Bottom