• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    It was exactly how I grew up, except for the booger eating. I will say the neighbor kid must have been the healthiest kid on the planet, that kid drank his own snot and ate more boogers than should be allowable by law... He was a weird little soulless ginger kid though so that likely explains it better.

Our kids are mostly raised that way but even we fail compared to how I was raised.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Everyone knows a soulless ginger kid that was around growing up.

SepLbbJ.png

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    The ground kids play in isn't as good as it used to be. City folks spray their lawns with several types of poison. Non-Organic farms are worse. Children are not as healthy because most of them start life without "mother's milk". You can get friendly and unfriendly bacteria from the ground and the human body can build up friendly bacteria and immunities. Our food had friendly bacteria all over it before the use of pesticides.

Purchase friendly bacteria and raw apple cider vinegar. It's cheap and should be taken everyday. You and your kids don't stand a chance without it. Raw honey is anti-bacterial. Schools and the workplace are full of sick people that don't have good immune systems so they are easy targets for any "bugs" being passed around. I'd stock up on probiotics before the cold season kicks in.

Vitacost Super 8 Acidophilus ProBiotic -- 14 billion CFU** - 120 Vegetarian Capsules - Vitacost -- The best price for a very good product. I'm ordering six this morning.

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-probiotics-probiotic-powder-fos-kids-2-1-oz-60-grams-pwdr -- Probiotics for kids

From the link below:
    "Large scale use of pesticides, herbicides and other chemicals has changed the bacterial balance in the soil. Historically, we obtained the benefits of needed microorganisms from consuming foods cultivated in healthy soil. But today, A lack of "beneficial" bacteria in your diet can result in an unbalanced internal environment and a lack of support for your normal immune system function."

Intestinal flora - probiotics - bacterias - microorganisms - homeostatic soil organisms - HSO - immunity - immune system - digestion - absorption - utilisation - assimilation - nutrition - elimination - intestines - bowel - small intestine - Primal D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom