• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's awesome! That's even better that the company takes the time to check on what their end-users are talking about when it comes to their product. Speaks volumes for the company. Wish Calvary Arms would have done that back when we had the group buy on the lowers.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    That's even better that the company takes the time to check on what their end-users are talking about when it comes to their product. Speaks volumes for the company.

Absolutely agree!

+1 for Woolrich Elite Tactical
    +1 for SWAT Magazine

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Here's a crappy cell phone capture. . .

9pyirn.jpg

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    i hear the editor was fired over this, and then committed suicide. pat yourself on the back "eagle-eye" esrice.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    I did see that yesterday in fact, but it didn't click it was you.

BTW, I can (maybe) top being published. I was on the first episode of SWAT Magazine TV that was on the Outdoor Channel this afternoon. (Stand here and look at Louis. Yes sir.)
    It will be on again in a few minutes, so I have to go get ready to watch me again...
    ...and get up at 2 or 3 in the morning to catch it again...

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    BTW, I can (maybe) top being published. I was on the first episode of SWAT Magazine TV that was on the Outdoor Channel this afternoon.

Awesome! I wish I had the stinkin' Outdoor Channel to watch it. Wasn't x10 also part of that?

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I just watched the episode. I saw a few familiar faces in it. :D

I was a good episode, I have set my DVR to record them!

a1gunny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    Caught the show and enjoyed it! I'll add it to my weekly list of shows to watch. Congrats to Barry for being in the first episode.

Proud father of a United States Airman
    NRA Patron Life Member

Last edited:

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Awesome! I wish I had the stinkin' Outdoor Channel to watch it. Wasn't x10 also part of that?
    I'm not sure who x10 really is, but maybe. Four of us stayed for the taping, and of the other three guys besides me, I've seen two of them around at various gun things so I wouldn't be surprised if any or all of them were on here.

And I didn't have that channel either...until about three minutes before the show aired.
    The last I knew, it was going to air a week later. But I just happened to be at the magazine's website checking for new web articles and saw the date had changed. So with only minutes before it came on, I'm calling Dish Network to add the channel, and locating/stringing together phone cords to reach from the wall jack to the dish receiver to activate it.

Come to think of it, getting the new issue and seeing this thread may be what made me think to go to the website where I caught that. So esrice, I should thank you for keeping me from missing it. Not that my life revolved around seeing myself on TV, but it would have sucked to get the channel next week and find it was on the week before!

Top Bottom