• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Midnight drug raids: they're for your safety.

Bounkham-Phonesavanh.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My house gets raided all the time for NOT selling Meth. :rolleyes:

It happens. I went to trial on a non-Meth house raid maybe 12-13 years ago. The cops had all the cool toys and playsuits (no destructive devices), but there was no meth. They went in strong all tactically but my guy was at McDonald's buying fish sandwhiches for the rest of his buddies who were playing video games.

Even though it was a 20 minute not guilty, it is never fun for those who experience it.

Edit: it was 14 years ago. Geez.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    It happens. I went to trial on a non-Meth house raid maybe 12-13 years ago. The cops had all the cool toys and playsuits (no destructive devices), but there was no meth. They went in strong all tactically but my guy was at McDonald's buying fish sandwhiches for the rest of his buddies who were playing video games.

Even though it was a 20 minute not guilty, it is never fun for those who experience it.

Edit: it was 14 years ago. Geez.

Who paid for the damages to the home?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Who paid for the damages to the home?

No flashbangs. IIRC they (ISP) ran into the back door and scooped up a cigar box of dope and bong, while the occupants stone walked out the front door to see what all the commotion was (they rolled up to the house with lights and sirens). So, as the police were running in the back door, everyone walked out the front door at the same time. Very strange warrant service.

The kicker is that the McDonald's where my guy went for fish sandwiches was right across from the state police post (on SR43 for those familiar with West Lafayette).

Last edited:

fefe2286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2016
    delphi
    A bit harsh dont you think. Just saying. I do not agree with some of the new mall ninja tactics (like this one) but in these times criminals are fierce.

I have to say that some of the blame has to go on the idiot parental units for having a baby in a dope house. Just so far below acceptable.

The truth is I do not know who is right and or who is wrong!! But in my opinion..we're all right in our thoughts and feelings. The cockiness and arrogance of our law enforcement is the reason why criminals get bolder and why most criminal cases get dismissed and or beat out in trial, as well as one on appeal. They could have waited for someone to come out. If it was my child, I would go after the chief!! I f I was thge one who threw the flash bang in the playpen, I would find a new job in a new state..because we are only as good as our leader..and their leader is not worth a damn.!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The truth is I do not know who is right and or who is wrong!! But in my opinion..we're all right in our thoughts and feelings. The cockiness and arrogance of our law enforcement is the reason why criminals get bolder and why most criminal cases get dismissed and or beat out in trial, as well as one on appeal. They could have waited for someone to come out. If it was my child, I would go after the chief!! I f I was thge one who threw the flash bang in the playpen, I would find a new job in a new state..because we are only as good as our leader..and their leader is not worth a damn.!!

Criminals are getting fierce because they no longer fear catching a case. Revolving door system and limited facility space filled with non-violent offenders.
    Todays thugs have no moral fiber, no honor and a total lack of respect for life. That has little if anything to do with LEO's and tactics.
    Everything to do with society's new view on this behavior.

fefe2286

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2016
    delphi
    Criminals are getting fierce because they no longer fear catching a case. Revolving door system and limited facility space filled with non-violent offenders.
    Todays thugs have no moral fiber, no honor and a total lack of respect for life. That has little if anything to do with LEO's and tactics.
    Everything to do with society's new view on this behavior.

i would agree with you no doubt, but i have old freinds that have been beating cases left and right. From what they say we as the taxe payer are the ones ill informed. one paid me back from bonding him and his sister out with the lawsuite money from a botched case. We may want to be the best we can be but we are just the fearful bunch.

Top Bottom