• ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I have the trigger and like it pretty well. I've only had it out a couple of times, so I'm still getting used to it. It's pretty quick, but it's hard to justify the price.

The Drifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Cedar Lake
    I am not concerned about the price , all I ever see is it shot in the fast fire mode . Does it fire in a semi mode ,and is it a good semi trigger? My build is for home defense IE urban combat.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I would really like to see this combination on a M&P15/22 :ar15:

Talked to them about it, and they said there was issues.

The M&P 15-22 has a wider internal space for the FCG, which this could be cured if you knew a good machinist who could make a cage for the trigger to act like a spacer. They also said with the recoil of a 22 the shooter wouldn't get the "auto reset" feel. They admitted this trigger was overkill for a 22 however.......a lower cost model for this purpose was in talks and I'll be honest, I'd buy one. They didn't say it wouldn't work, but said it was overkill and not optimal. It was designed for 5.56 and 308 ARs.

Plus the lower on the M&P 15/22, it has selector stops at 90 degrees instead of 180 degrees, so a dremel tool would be needed to remove the selector stop.

Also said the trigger shouldn't be used on pistol caliber carbines until they do extensive testing, which was kind of disappointing for the MPX I have ordered but at the same time, I don't mind being a Guinea pig :)

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    ∆ That makes sense. It will be an interesting project to take on. I have a suppressor which might add a little bit of recoil from back pressure, but not enough to probably be noticeable. I've always wanted an American 180, and this would be a much cheaper option for spraying tiny bullets.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I am not concerned about the price , all I ever see is it shot in the fast fire mode . Does it fire in a semi mode ,and is it a good semi trigger? My build is for home defense IE urban combat.

In the semi position it compares to about any other competition trigger, at twice the price. It is a very nice 4.5 pound trigger with minimal travel or reset. Switch to the "auto" position (3rd Mode Reset), and the movement of the BCG will reset the trigger, and your finger automatically. The reset distance is slight, so you don't really notice it. There is no felt trigger slap.

Top Bottom