WTS: Tac Sol TSG22 - Threaded Barrel Glock 17/22 Conversion Kit (22LR)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    I purchased this used off of another INGO member last summer. I intended on using it as a training aid to get in a lot more practice with less expensive ammo, and also as another suppressor host. Turns out I have only put one magazine through it, so it doesn't get used much.

The one magazine did have a single FTE using federal bulk pack. Previous owner says it cycles perfect with high velocity ammo, needs modifications for subsonic. After I received it, I was swapping slides to check it out, and the firing pin broke. I called TSG, and they replaced it immediately at no cost, and sent an extra firing pin as well.

TSG Conversion Kit with Threaded Barrel (retails $450 with one mag) and 4 extra TSG magazines (retail of $30 each). 2 mags are still in wrapper.

I will sell for $450, which is what I have in it. FTF in the indy metro area. I can ship on your dime, approximately $10 flat rate box.

No pictures.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    SPF!!!

Bump....one and only price drop. This has to go, I no longer have anything to put it on!

Retail for this package would be ~$520. I paid $450. I will let go for $415 shipped / $400 FTF. Bottom dollar. No Trades accepted at this time. Paypal accepted, can meet anywhere in the central Indiana area.

(I am unable to edit my original post to reflect the price drop).

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom