• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Anyone ever used one of these adapters or heard of this company? They are a local company out of Bremen up by Goshen, are they on INGO because I did not see them on the sponsor list. Just wondering about the product quality and customer service.

thanks

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    No experience with them, but I have to say that it looks like the angle of the stock it a little off of what I feel it should be. Looks like too much of a downward angle on the stock. Reminds me of the cheaper plastic collapsible buttstocks that are from Tapco I think.
    Looks like this:
    SHT-171.jpg

Should look like this:
    38885.jpg

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    No experience with them, but I have to say that it looks like the angle of the stock it a little off of what I feel it should be. Looks like too much of a downward angle on the stock. Reminds me of the cheaper plastic collapsible buttstocks that are from Tapco I think.
    Looks like this:
    SHT-171.jpg

Should look like this:
    38885.jpg

The stock has to be angled down that way in order to use receiver and barrel mounted sights. With the bore-line AR style stock, you will need high sights in order to get a proper cheek-weld.

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I was wondering about that. I was looking at the Mesa tactical LEO adapter and this one, but I am using Ghost Ring sights so I thought the angled adapter would work better. I do like how the LEO adapter is constructed of aluminum whereas the Tactical Component adapter is polymer. I also like the swivel stud attachment on the MT.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I have the ATI stock on my 500 and I am able to use it with the barrel mounted sights on the stock barrel.

For reference:
    SHT-006.jpg

However, I can see that it might make a difference for some people.
    I did put a micro red dot on my shotgun though and that sits a little higher. And the ATI does sit a little lower.

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have the ATI stock on my 500 and I am able to use it with the barrel mounted sights on the stock barrel.

For reference:
    SHT-006.jpg

However, I can see that it might make a difference for some people.
    I did put a micro red dot on my shotgun though and that sits a little higher. And the ATI does sit a little lower.

I actually just sold this stock to a fellow INGO'er. I liked it, but I wanted to use my Hogue AR grip and Magpul MOE stock.

Top Bottom