• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Also if you are an alcoholic. And your reseves of booze is low you could drench the tampoon say on 1 oz of vodka and stick it in your rectum and get very drunk quickly. Using less booze than conventional methods.

However, this is endangering yout rectal tissue layers and could dry them out.. as it has thin walls yadda yadda. The booze would quickly get sourced to your blood stream. Only thing worse would be attempting to main line booze.. i dont suggest do this to get drunk.. while it would effectively get someone drunk it was posted for humor purposes only.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I have always carried them in my BOB, as well as the GHB in my truck. Stops blood loss from GSW as well as the normal stuff from the ladies in my troop.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Also if you are an alcoholic. And your reseves of booze is low you could drench the tampoon say on 1 oz of vodka and stick it in your rectum and get very drunk quickly. Using less booze than conventional methods.

However, this is endangering yout rectal tissue layers and could dry them out.. as it has thin walls yadda yadda. The booze would quickly get sourced to your blood stream. Only thing worse would be attempting to main line booze.. i dont suggest do this to get drunk.. while it would effectively get someone drunk it was posted for humor purposes only.

That you would know that....Hmmmmmm..................;)

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They come in handy when you're advertising in the classifieds, too.

picture.php

Top Bottom