• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    The jack boots are for around the house, you know, let her know you mean business when you kick them off at bedtime. The bunny slippers are to give the suspects the warm fuzzies before you take them down. They'll melt like butter, I tell ya. Right tool for the job, and all that.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Maybe we can go halves on a tank. You drive it over illegally parked cars while I use the cannon to prone out OC'ers. Maybe we could swing through the KFC drive-thru and smash some chicken in Kirk Freeman's honor.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Maybe we can go halves on a tank. You drive it over illegally parked cars while I use the cannon to prone out OC'ers. Maybe we could swing through the KFC drive-thru and smash some chicken in Kirk Freeman's honor.
    As Larry T C guy would say, " That right there is funny". I got a visual on that one :lmfao:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh

DEAL! We have to also wear hobnail boots.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I make my living in the movies, but for last twenty years I've been a tank driver, killing chickens that have it coming.

KFC is a free fire zone, just leave the sushi joints alone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS1KluO1aIo

Remember, if you do decide to buy a bulldozer instead of a tank, on behalf of the Lafayette Chamber of Commerce, I urge you to consider Catepillar. As well, I urge you to paint a Chicken Crusher logo on the side, chicken with tanker helmet, cigar, shooting an M2.

Caterpillar Marine Power Systems > Production Facilities Worldwide

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I make my living in the movies, but for last twenty years I've been a tank driver, killing chickens that have it coming.

KFC is a free fire zone, just leave the sushi joints alone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS1KluO1aIo

Remember, if you do decide to buy a bulldozer instead of a tank, on behalf of the Lafayette Chamber of Commerce, I urge you to consider Catepillar. As well, I urge you to paint a Chicken Crusher logo on the side, chicken with tanker helmet, cigar, shooting an M2.

Caterpillar Marine Power Systems > Production Facilities Worldwide

We could use someone to help with the .50 cal.

Top Bottom